about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Saturday 11 February 2017

Library Trip haul

After my trip to the Library today, I thought that I would share my reading list for this month, in which I will be reading classics.

So, in no particular order:

1: The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
Image result for the catcher in the rye
2: The Tenth Man by Graham Green
Image result for the tenth man book
3: A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
Image result for a tale of two cities
















4: A Passage to India by EM Foster
Image result for a passage to india
5: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Image result for to kill a mockingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment