about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Sunday 8 May 2016

Lies we Tell Ourselves

Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Tally

Jefferson High school is integrating and the white pupils ave decided to make the black pupils life hell. Sarah is one of the new girls. Linda's dad  is the head segregationist. They hate it other. Or at least at the beginning....

Firstly I would like to point out that, even tough this is a wonderful book, it is very rude.

Now that I have got all the bad bits out, I can tell you about the good bits. Firstly the story line is brilliant. I like the way you see it from all sides of the story. I think that all the little twists and turns just make it an amazing book. There is also a slight hint of a love story there, if thats your thing.

I am going to give it a 10/10
and  age rating of 12+


No comments:

Post a Comment