about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Monday 22 February 2016

The Power of Five, Raven's Gate

The Power of Five, Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz
(first in the power of five series)

Matt is an orphan. His parents died in a car crash when he was 8. Somehow, he knew it was going to happen. He goes to live with his aunt but get's caught in a robbery and is given an option, go to prison or live in a foster home. Of course, he chooses the foster home, but things soon go wrong...

Firstly, I am going to apologize for not posting anything last week, I was in a house with no wifi : - $.

Now, onto the review.
I thought that this was a bit scary, an opinion shared by many of my friends, who stopped at this book because it was to scary. It was definitely the best book in the series. I thought the plot was well thought out and I really liked the characters.


I think it deserves an 8/10
and an age rating of 12+    


No comments:

Post a Comment