about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Monday 8 February 2016

Apple And Rain

Apple And Rain by Sarah Crossen


Apple lives with her grandma, her dad has a new wife, who she absolutely hates and her best and only friend has just ended there friendship. All in all, things aren't going too well for Apple. She thinks things will be better when her mum comes back. But when she does, things don't quite go to plan. For a start, she has a new sister...

I think that this book was amazing and, even though it was written in third person, you could really feel what Apple was feeling and see what she was seeing. I loved the end (although I'm NOT going to spoil it!) and it bought a tear to my eye.

I think that it easily gets a 9 maybe even a 10/10
and an age rating of 11+


No comments:

Post a Comment