about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Sunday 10 January 2016

The person controller

The person controller by David baddiel
Ellie and Fred are good at video games. Really good. Unfortunately, they're not much good at anything social. At all. They spend all there time in the play room at home or in the computer room at school. When the mystery man turns up on the computer at school, offering them a free controller, they think there luck is in.  But what they don't know is that it's a magic controller and it will change there life.
I'm going to start this bit with the fact that this book is meant for kids much younger than most of the books on this blog. That doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed by everyone. I thought it was really funny. David Baddiel had already written one book, the parent agency, and I wasn't expecting this book to be as good, but it sure was.
My brother thinks that it's a 10/10 and I agree.
I also think that it is 6+ but good for pretty much any age up to 13.
I really advise you go to you're local library and get it out straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment