about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Wednesday 20 January 2016

iBoy

iBoy
by Kevin Brooks


iBoy is a book about a normal 16 year old boy, but his life is about to change dramaticly...
Tom is just a normal boy but his life changes suddenly when in a gang fight an iPhone 3s gets thrown from an apartment building. 3 days later he wakes up, but the iPhone has melded with his brain, allowing him to create electric shocks and to surf the web, everything that an iPhone can do... and more. But is this a blessing or a curse? When I read this book, I was stuck. When the librarian at my school recommended this book. She said that it was good but a bit silly! I agree with her completely. I read the book in about 1 hour and 15 minuets. I couldn't put it down!
I would rate this book a 8/10, and for 12+ a there are some swear words in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment