about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Sunday 3 January 2016

Enders Game

Enders Game by orson Scott Card


Ender is a young boy living in the future. He is an intelligent boy but is crushed by his mean older brother, peter. Another thing that could ruin his future is the fact that he is a third child in a world where you are only aloud two children. Fortunately he gets spotted by the army and goes up to battle school. When I say up I mean literally up as it is in space. The teachers at battle school soon spot his abilities to be one of the greatest leaders of all time. This story is about his journey to get there.



When I was looking through the reviews I had done i was shocked to see that I had missed out my favourite book of all time. i think that that this book is brilliant for sci fi fans as well a people just looking for an amazing read. There is a bit of strong language but not too much. Sadly, although the prequels to this book are great, the sequels fail to live up to the standard of Enders Game.


I am going to give this book a 10/10
and an age rating of about 9-14.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment