about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Sunday 17 January 2016

Boys Don't Cry

Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman

Dante is having a good day. He's a bit nervous, as his exam results are coming, but apart from that he's fine. That is until his ex turns up on his doorstep with a baby, his baby.
Adam is Dante's brother. He's gay and openly shows it. Most people support him, but not all. His finding it hard to find a boyfriend. And when he finds one it's not the type he was hoping for.

Another amazing book from the former children's laureate. I think the way it was written really gave it a sense of life as the two brothers saw it. I liked the story line. I liked the way it all turned out (I'm NOT going to spoil it for you) and I thought in general that it turned out to be a really good book.

I am going to give it 9.5/10
and an age rating of 12+




No comments:

Post a Comment